Several studies indicate that sleep plays a massive role in our good health and well-being. Quality and enough sleep rest are necessary to achieve a physically healthy, mentally fit, and good quality life.
Also, having a restful night paves the way for a more productive day, among many other benefits. Good night sleep features among holistic approaches of well-being. However, having a good night does not just happen. It takes intentional steps to enjoy it. See below some:
- Have a consistent sleep and wake up time. Setting a sleeping schedule and sticking to it helps one have a quality sleep and a better night. When scheduled, you will not be distracted and can quickly put aside distractors when transitioning. Keeping to a sleep discipline may seem on the onset, but later seamless once the body adopts. Parents should do this to children as well.
- Avoid the afternoon and long naps. Longer naps exceeding 20 minutes may distort your sleeping pattern. Keep power naps short and do it before 3 pm. Children can nap for longer hours as they need more sleeping hours in the developmental ages.
- Exercise regularly. However, doing it 2-3 hours before bedtime is highly advisable.
- Schedule your last heavy meal later in the afternoon and have a light snack if you feel hungry before bed. Also, avoid coffee and caffeine before going to bed.
- Take up a relaxing activity before bed in your routine. This may include reading a book or listening to soothing music. Switch off screens one hour to bed and avoid your phone. Avoid bright lights in the bedroom and consider dim lights or lampshades.
- Create the right sleeping environment. A well-ventilated room with the right temperature will help. Also, keep the colors calm and ensure the place is quiet.
- When in bed, try and sleep within 20 minutes. Suppose you are having trouble falling asleep, try something soothing or exercises like deep breathing.
While there are medical remedies to help people in achieving quality sleep, natural methods are the best approach. Sleeping pills have in some cases increased anxiety level in individuals and even introduced addiction issues. Several products in the market seek to improve and help you get a better night naturally. Read on.
Various studies reveal that essential oils help you sleep better as they promote drowsiness and feelings of relaxation. In some of the research, lavender increased deep waves and slow sleep in the users. The participants reported high energy levels and vigor the next morning. Using different essential oils to reduce stress and tension is a common practice in aromatherapy across the world. It effectively improves the quality of sleep.
Using an oil diffuser will not only spread a pleasant scent into your home but help everyone relax and sleep better.
Sleep disorders are rampant and likely to increase in these uncertain times. Many people suffer from anxiety, insomnia, depression, and other similar conditions that disrupt sleeping patterns. Weighted blankets add to the list of simple yet practical solutions that increase quality sleep by reducing anxiety resulting in better night sleep.
Unlike the traditional blankets filled with down and cotton, these unique pieces contain discs, pellets, or beads. The weight is evenly distributed across the body. As a user, you will enjoy a deep touch pressure, making the sleeper feel relaxed, safe, and comfortable. Today, the weighted blankets concept is common with the market offering options for all various sleepers, capitalizing on the soothing benefits.
People who suffer from allergies are sensitive to air impurities. However, a clean environment and air make anyone sleep better. Air purifiers capture pet hair, allergens, mold, dust particles, odor, and particles as small as 0.1 microns with ease. Most of the air purifiers come in small sizes, making it easy to carry around.
Many brands emit soft noise that helps lull you to slumber. Using an air purifier improves air quality, translating to improved sleep quality.
BLUE LIGHT GLASSES
In the rat race of life, tight deadlines are sometimes inevitable, and most times you may end up working for longer hours. Some careers are extremely demanding, with erratic job schedules making it hard to follow the sleeping 'commandments' like plugging off two hours before bedtime.
Blue light glasses are a great invention that helps people who cannot avoid screens when approaching bedtime. This product works by blocking out the blue light you should prevent a few hours to bedtime. As a result, your sleep quality improves, translating to a better night.
THE SNOOZZZE BOX
The Snoozzze Box contents are carefully selected and well packed. The combination ensures you have a good quality sleep by offering 3-5 sleep and self-care products you must have.
Comfort is one of the factors contributing to quality sleep, and a carefully made pajama offers just that, which is part of the Snoozzze Box. The package helps you achieve a beauty sleep effortlessly. Once you select a plan that fits you best, facilitate the payment, and have your package delivered within the first week of the following bi-monthly box.
Large windows are not only beautiful but help with air circulation and lighting up your bedroom well. These features make them very appealing. However, the light may wake you up earlier than usual, or make it harder for you to sleep on the long days. Blackout curtains help effectively keep off the light when you do not need it, giving you a dark room conducive to sound sleep.
Paying attention to bed sets is also crucial. Invest in pure cotton bed sheets that give the comfort needed for the night sleep. Routines, like a warm bath before bed, works like magic. Find something that works best for you. However, Snoozzze Box has helped many people have a better night as each item is useful. On subscription, one enjoys not only numerous discounts saving money, but also offers convenient deliveries. All you need to do is sit back and receive your package in time.